Our daily diet should consist of 20% acidic and 80% alkaline food to maintain a healthy body. A healthy body should have an alkaline PH level of about 7.3 to 7.4.
Diets based on acidic food will cause high acid levels in our body. In the long run, this will cause various illnesses such as diabetes, high cholesterol and stroke. To ensure your daily alkaline needs, we recommend Splina Liquid Chlorophyll.
Splina Liquid Chlorophyll is a nutritional drink made of fresh and pure liquid chlorophyll from plants. It is a rich source of natural minerals, vitamins, proteins, trace elements and anti-oxidants, which are essential in balancing and maintaining the alkalinity of the body
It is a natural source of nutrients that are vital for optimum health.One tablespoon of pure Splina Liquid Chlorophyl is equivalent to 1kg of vegetable consumption. It is a natural source of nutrients that are vital for optimum health.
Extracted from the father plant called Alfalfa which grows to just a meter high but its roots goes down to 15 feet deep. Thus, this marvelous products is packed with loads of essential nutrients to fight multiple diseases.
3 MAIN FUNCTIONS
- CLEANSING - A powerful cleansing agent, chlorophyll cleanses and detoxifies the digestive system, the bowels, liver and kidneys, it also purifies the blood so that the body is ready to repair and rebuild itself. Chlorophyll increases the supply of fresh, oxygenated blood for a more youthful metabolism and vitality. It also deodorizes the entire body to make you feel more refreshed and invigorated; and free from flatulence, bowel irregularity, as well as mouth and body odor.
- BALANCING - Chlorophyll balances body acid-alkali levels, boosts the functions of the body systems and helps balance hormone levels. It normalizes the beneficial intestinal flora, stimulates tissue regeneration and accelerates the healing of wounds and burns.
- NOURISHING - Chlorophyll helps increase red blood cells in our body, enhances the oxidation process and stimulates cell re-generation. It also assists in digestion, regulates calcium in the body and increases iron absorption. Thus, Chlorophyll can help in cases of anemia and other blood deficiency conditions. It is known to promote cell regeneration and reproduction as well as assist in strengthening the immune system.
- EXCELLENT SOURCE OF NUTRIENTS - It is very high in RNA and DNA and has been found to protect against the effects of UV radiation.
- INCREASES BLOOD COUNTS - Assists red blood cell generation to ensure sufficient oxygen and nutrients for cell renewal. It helps to either cool or warm the body and adapt to environmental changes.
- BOOSTS THE IMMUNE SYSTEM - Accelerates tissue cell activity and normal re-growth of cells to help the body heal faster.
- INCREASES OXYGEN SUPPLY IN THE BLOOD - This helps maintain optimum blood flow all throughout the body, and regulates blood pressure to healthy levels.
- REDUCES WRINKLES AND AGING - The results are smoother skin, clearer complexion and youthful looks.
OTHER HEALTH BENEFITS
- Discharges Toxins through Feces.
- Reduces Pesticide Residue and Toxin
- Balances Body Acid-Alkali Level
- Assists in Increasing Blood Counts
- Reduces Wrinkles and Aging
- Promotes Cell Regeneration and Boosts the Immune System
Following is a list of disease conditions that have either improved or cleared up entirely by using liquid chlorophyll in conjunction with a living foods diet:
- Hepatitis and other liver diseasesAll forms of anemiaAsthma and hayfeverPyorrheaVaricose veinsHemorrhoids
- Ulcers-internal and external
- High and Low blood sugar- Offensive body odors
- Sore throat
Question & Answer:
Q: Why do my feces appear greenish after taking Liquid Chlorophyll?
A: Before total cleansing takes place, the body fails to absorb all the goodness of chlorophyll and the excess gets discharged. Once toxins are cleared, absorption will then improve and feces will no longer appear green. This means your body is ready to take in all the nutrients in chlorophyll.
Q: Can Liquid Chlorophyll be used as an anticeptic?
A: Yes. With the cleansing power it has, Liquid Chlorophyll is effective in removing bad breath and body odor. Daily intake of Liquid Chlorophyll ensures total body cleansing from the internal organs to the skin.
Q: Is Liquid Chlorophyll good for external use?
A: Yes, chlorophyll can be used externally as it can reduce infections and eliminate bacteria. Apply externally on cuts, pimples and other skin problems.
Q: Why do some people encounter discomforts like dry throat, headache, feverish and thirst after drinking concentrated chlorophyll?
A: These are positive reactions after drinking chlorophyll, a result of the cleansing function. After this, you will feel high-spirited and energetic. To speed up this cleansing effect, you may want to drink plenty of water or begin with lower dosage, then gradually increase intake as your body slowly adapts to the changes.
Q: Can I take Liquid Chlorophyll while I am taking my doctor's prescribed medicines?
A: Yes you can take Liquid Chlorophyll. It will help the liver to detoxify the side effects of medicine.
Q: Can I take Liquid Chlorophyll during fasting?
A: Yes, will help cleanse and detoxify your body while supplying it with the nutrients it needs to survive. It is safe and soothing.
Q: Is Liquid Chlorophyll safe for pregnant women?
A: Actually, Liquid Chlorophyll is a good food supplement for pregnant women as well as nourishing mothers. It contains high quantity of iron and calcium, which is essential for blood and bone building especially for mother and the baby. It does not cause constipation.
Q: Is Liquid Chlorophyll safe for infants?
A: Yes. In fact, Liquid Chlorophyll is safe for all ages. For baby's needs, a few drops of chlorophyll into the mild or lukewarm water will be enough for additional nourishment.
Q: With improved health conditions after taking Liquid Chlorophyll, can I discontinue its consumption?
A: Yes, you can. Nonetheless, it is recommended that you continue with chlorophyll intake daily to ensure continuous supply of essential nutrients for good health.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. Some of the information provided are excerpts from the corporate website and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. We encourage visitors to also visit the Edmark International Corporate Website.